How Do I Add The Ticketing Widget To My Website?
Start selling tickets from any website by integrating our ticketing widget directly into your site’s page.
Below are instructions on how to add the ticketing widget to different website builders.
1. Click Add on the left side of the website Editor.
2. Click Embed Code and select Embed HTML.
3. Add your ticketing widget code into the Code field.
4. Click Update and Publish your site to see the ticketing widget live.
TicketsCandy ticketing widget contains an iframe. Adding iframes to Squarespace is a premium feature that is available only at the Business and Commerce plans.
1. Edit a page or post, click an insert point inside of a section where you would like the widget to appear, and click Code from the menu. For help, visit Adding content with blocks.
2. Add your ticketing widget code in the text field. Select HTML in the Type menu. Switch the Display Source toggle off.
3. After adding your code, click Save.
WordPress pages are usually built with visual builders like Elementor, Divi, WPBakery etc. They all work very similarly as far as adding different elements to the website page.
1. In order to add the ticketing widget code using a builder, just look for an element that can be called HTML or Code.
2. Place this element on the page where you would like the ticketing widget to appear.
3. Add your ticketing widget code in the HTML or Code field.
4. After adding your code, click Update.
1. Go to the page and location you want to add your widget code, and add a section.
2. Search for the HTML section and select Add.
3. Add your ticketing widget code into the Custom Code field.
4. Leave the Forced Height field blank for auto-height or set a specific height in pixels. Setting a specific height may also help if you are experiencing a shaky animation on the widget.
5. Your changes are saved automatically. Use Preview to see the results and when you’re ready to make the changes public, publish your site.